The Berenstain Bears and the great ant attack / by the Berenstains.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Sitka. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect.
0 current holds with 0 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 0679889507 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 0679989501
- Physical Description: 104 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Random House, c2000.
"Finally, when Mama was fully satisfied with how the food was arranged and all six places were set out, the Bear family and their friends sat down to their picnic lunch. There were 'yums' all around as the picknikers attacked those delicious picnic goodies..."
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bears > Juvenile fiction.
Picnicking > Juvenile fiction
Ants > Juvenile fiction.