- 40 of 45 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Creston Public Library.
0 current holds with 45 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Creston Public Library||FIC CUS (Text)||35140000930969||Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780399157424 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780425248089 (pbk.)
392 p. ; 24cm.
- Publisher: New York : G. P. Putnam's Sons ; Berkley, c2011.
|General Note:||Jun 11|
|Summary, etc.:||"On a journey that will take them to Tibet, Nepal, China, Italy, and Siberia, the Fargos find themselves embroiled with black-market fossils, an ancient Tibetan kingdom, a lost landmass in the North Sea, Stone Age ostrich egg shards inscribed in a cryptic language, a pair of battles separated by thousands of miles and hundreds of years ... and a skeleton that could just turn the history of human evolution on its head."|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fargo, Remi (Fictitious character) -- Fiction
Treasure troves -- Fiction
Fargo, Sam (Fictitious character) -- Fiction