The sisters brothers
- 1 of 1 copy available at Sitka.
- 1 of 1 copy available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
0 current holds with 0 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Sechelt Public Library||LP F DEWI (Text)||33260000206517||Large Print||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1410439569 (lg print : hc)
- ISBN: 9781410439567 (lg print : hc)
- Physical Description: 431 p. (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print ed.
- Publisher: Detroit : Thorndike Press, 2011.
|General Note:||"Thorndike Press large print basic"--T.p. verso.|
|Summary, etc.:||Hermann Kermit Warm is going to die. The Commodore has ordered it, and his henchmen, Eli and Charlie Sisters, will make sure of it. Though Eli doesn't share his brother's appetite for whiskey and killing, he's never known anything else. But their prey isn't an easy mark, and on the road to Warm's gold claim outside Sacramento, Eli begins to question what he does - and for whom he does it.|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Large type books
Frontier and pioneer life -- West (U.S.) -- Fiction
Gold miners -- Fiction
Brothers -- Fiction