Ashley the dragon fairy / by Daisy Meadows.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Creston Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Creston Public Library||JUNIOR FIC MEA (Text)||35140001006397||Junior Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780545384179 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 9780545425957
- Physical Description: 65 p. : ill. map ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic, 2012, c2009.
"Rachel and Kirsty are heading to a weeklong outdoor adventure camp! But another fairy adventure is just around the corner, too. Jack Frost has kidnapped the fairies' seven magical animals! The animals each look after a special kind of magic. Now that they're missing, everything in Fairyland and the human world is a magical mess! Rachel and Kirsty can't wait to explore some cool caves - but they're surprised to find goblins there! Could the goblins be looking for Ashley the Dragon Fairy's little dragon, Sizzle? And can the girls find Sizzle first? "--From publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Rainbow magic magical animal fairies ; 1
- Rainbow magic. Magical animal fairies ; 1
- Meadows, Daisy. Rainbow magic.
- Meadows, Daisy. Magical animal fairies.
- Meadows, Daisy. Rainbow magic. Magical animal fairies ; 1.