- ISBN: 1551435357 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781551435350 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1554693349 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781554693344 (electronic bk.)
1 online resource (113 p.)
- Publisher: Victoria, BC : Orca Book, c2010.
|General Note:||Includes an excerpt from the novel Masked by Norah McClintock.
"RL 3.1"--Cover p. .
|Summary, etc.:||Lucas rarely sees his father. On a trip to reconnect on the remote north coast, Lucas discovers that kinship goes beyond blood, and that while he can't pick his relatives, he can find his own community.|
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Children of divorced parents -- Fiction
Accidents -- Juvenile fiction
British Columbia -- Juvenile fiction
Children of divorced parents -- Fiction
Fishing -- Fiction
Accidents -- Fiction
British Columbia -- Fiction