View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 0385528612 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 9780385528610 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0385528612 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9780385528610 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
148 p. ; 20 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Doubleday, c2008.
|Summary, etc.:||Discovering that a local shelter is looking for temporary homes for their dogs over the Christmas holidays, Todd, a developmentally challenged young man, persuades his reluctant family to take in a special canine named Christmas, who teaches an entire community a lesson in the transforming power of love and goodwill.|
Electronic reproduction. New York : The Doubleday Religious Publishing Group, 2008. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 672 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 263 KB).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Youth with mental disabilities -- Fiction
Parent and adult child -- Fiction
Fathers and sons -- Fiction
Human-animal relationships -- Fiction
Families -- Fiction