Trucks / [written by Sarah Powell ; illustrated by Dan Green and Nicola Friggens].
- 0 of 2 copies available at Sitka. (Show)
- 0 of 2 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Creston Public Library.
0 current holds with 0 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Creston Public Library||BOARD P (Text)||35140001145575||Junior Board Books||Volume hold||Checked out||05/01/2018|
|Mackenzie Public Library||E POW (Text)||35192000232425||Board Books||Not holdable||Lost||08/15/2014|
- ISBN: 9780312515829 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Priddy Books, c2013.
On tabbed board pages.
"Lift the flaps on every truck!"--Cover.
From a digger to a dump truck, a fuel truck to a fire engine, this is a colorful collection for all little fans of big trucks. The black outline illustrations have card flaps to lift which reveal what's going on inside the trucks, and the simple text explains each one's special job.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Trucks > Juvenile literature.