Something borrowed, someone dead [Large] : an Agatha Raisin mystery
- 2 of 2 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Creston Public Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Creston Public Library||LARGE FIC BEA (Text)||35140001088122||Large Print Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410461674 (large print : hardcover : alk. paper) :
- ISBN: 141046167X (large print : hardcover : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 309 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, Cengage Learning, 
|Summary, etc.:||Hired by the Parish councilor of a small community in the Cotswold Hills to investigate the murder of a jolly widow, Agatha Raisin learns about the victim's penchant for keeping borrowed items in a case that is complicated by village secrets and a killer who would make Agatha a next target.|
Search for related items by subject