The blood of an Englishman [Large]
- 1 of 1 copy available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Creston Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Creston Public Library||LARGE FIC BEA (Text)||35140001088130||Large Print Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410469779 (lg. print : hbk.)
- Physical Description: 315 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Farmington Hills, Michigan : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, Cengage Learning, 2014.
|Summary, etc.:||Even though Agatha Raisin loathes amateur dramatics, her friend, the vicar's wife, has persuaded her to support the local pantomime. Stifling a yawn at the production of "Babes in the Woods," Agatha watches the baker playing an ogre strut and threaten on the stage, until a trapdoor opens and the Ogre disappears in an impressive puff of smoke. Only he doesn't re-appear at the final curtain. Surely this isn't the way the scene was rehearsed. . .|
Search for related items by subject