The princess diarist / Carrie Fisher.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Creston Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Creston Public Library||BIO FIS (Text)||35140100015513||Biographies||Volume hold||Checked out||06/01/2018|
- ISBN: 9780399173592
- ISBN: 9780593077566 (British ed.)
- ISBN: 9780399185793 (trade paperback)
- Physical Description: 257 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Publisher: New York : Blue Rider Press, 2016.
- Copyright: ©2016.
From Princess Leia herself: another self-examination of unlikely life and times by the bestselling author of "Postcards from the Edge" and "Wishful Drinking." Carrie Fisher, that most idiosyncratic of Hollywood stars, again explores her life as the child of Tinseltown royalty, her adventures as Princess Leia, and her misadventures as Bi-Polar Woman of the Year - with another series of hilarious, jaw-dropping and interconnected autobiographical essays.
Search for related items by subject