Mr. Mischief and the Leprechaun
- 2 of 3 copies available at Sitka. (Show)
- 2 of 3 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Creston Public Library.
0 current holds with 0 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Creston Public Library||E HAR (Text)||35140001108136||Junior Picture Books||Volume hold||Checked out||2019-12-21|
|Burns Lake Public Library||EPB St. Patrick's Day (Text)||35198000596164||Stacks||Volume hold||Available||-|
|Fort Nelson Public Library||E HAR (Text)||35246000888022||Children's Corner||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780843183764 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 13 cm.
- Publisher: New York, New York : Price Stern Sloan, An Imprint of Penguin Random House, 2016.
|Summary, etc.:||Mr Mischief plays tricks on everyone, but one morning when some strange things begin to happen in his house, he wonders who is responsible-- until he meets a Leprechaun, sitting at his kitchen table! Mr Mischief and the Leprechaun decide to join forces in a spot of mischief making.|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mr. Men (Fictitious characters) -- Juvenile fiction
Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction
Leprechauns -- Juvenile fiction
St. Patrick's Day -- Juvenile fiction