Charlie and the chocolate factory
- 0 of 2 copies available at Sitka. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at BC Interlibrary Connect.
0 current holds with 0 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Terrace Public Library||J DAH (Text)||35151001029727||Junior Fiction||Volume hold||Checked out||2019-12-11|
- ISBN: 0142410314 (paperback)
- ISBN: 9780142410318 (paperback)
155 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Publisher: New York : Puffin Books, an imprint of Penguin Group (USA), 2013.
- Copyright: ©1998.
|General Note:||"First published in the United States of America by Alfred A. Knopf, Inc., 1964."|
|Summary, etc.:||Each of five children lucky enough to discover an entry ticket into Mr. Willy Wonka's mysterious chocolate factory takes advantage of the situation in his own way.|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Human behavior -- Juvenile fiction
Chocolate -- Juvenile fiction
Candy -- Juvenile fiction
Factories -- Juvenile fiction
Contests -- Juvenile fiction