- 1 of 1 copy available at Creston Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Creston Public Library||BOARD D (Text)||35140100031668||Junior Board Books||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9791027601912 (board book)
- Physical Description: 16 unnumbered pages : colour illustrations ; 17 cm
- Edition: First English language edition.
- Publisher: Paris : Twirl/Tourbillion, 2016.
- Copyright: ©2015.
|General Note:|| "Originally published in France by Editions Tourbillon, Paris, in 2011 under the title Mes reves"--Back cover.
"With glow-in-the-dark surprises!"--Cover.
Board book with padded cover and glow-in-the-dark illustrations.
|Summary, etc.:|| Follow one little boy's whimsical dream as he flies through the air on a magic carpet, climbs up the spine of a dinosaur, and even rides on the back of a whale!
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dreams > Juvenile fiction.