Do not become alarmed
- 2 of 2 copies available at Sitka. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at BC Interlibrary Connect.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Creston Public Library.
0 current holds with 0 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Creston Public Library||LARGE FIC MEL (Text)||35140100030041||Large Print Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781524778347 (paperback)
463 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: First large print edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Large Print, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017.
|Summary, etc.:||"When Liv and Nora decide to take their families on a holiday cruise, everyone is thrilled. The ship's comforts and possibilities seem infinite. The children--two eleven-year-olds, an eight-year-old, and a six-year-old--love the nonstop buffet and the independence they have at the Kids' Club. But when they all go ashore in beautiful Central America, a series of minor misfortunes leads the families farther and farther from the ship's safety. One minute the children are there, and the next they're gone."--Provided by publisher.|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Families -- Fiction
Family vacations -- Fiction
Missing children -- Fiction
Large type books