A perfect gentleman / Candace Camp.
- 1 of 1 copy available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Creston Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Creston Public Library||LARGE FIC CAM (Text)||35140100030108||Large Print Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781432841881
- Physical Description: 535 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Farmington Hills, Michigan : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, Cengage Learning, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017.
Forced to marry an American heiress to save his family, Graeme Parr, the Earl of Montclair, finds his bride Abigail Price appalling in her bold American ways but stunningly beautiful, while Abigail fears Graeme, much like her father, will only lead her to ruin.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Heiresses > Fiction.
Americans > England > Fiction.
Upper class > England > Fiction.
Large type books.
London (England) > Fiction.