Forest dark : a novel / Nicole Krauss.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Creston Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Creston Public Library||LARGE FIC KRA (Text)||35140100030868||Large Print Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062688125 (paperback)
- Physical Description: x, 382 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Edition: First HarperLuxe edition.
- Publisher: New York : HarperLuxe, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017.
Giving away all of his personal possessions after retiring, a once-ambitious man embarks on a journey to honour his parents in Israel, where a blocked writer is drawn into a mystery that alters her life in unimaginable ways.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Self-realization > Fiction.
Jews > United States > Fiction.
Family reunions > Israel > Tel Aviv > Fiction.
Life change events > Fiction.
Large type books.
Tel Aviv (Israel) > Fiction.