Emmet to the rescue / by Julia March.
- 5 of 8 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Creston Public Library.
0 current holds with 8 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Creston Public Library||EASY LEGO (Text)||35140001183816||Junior Easy Readers||Volume hold||Checked out||2020-09-24|
- ISBN: 9781465479761 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 23 pages : colour illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First American edition
- Publisher: New York : DK Publishing, 2019.
Follow along as Emmet and his friends work together to save Bricksburg from the LEGO Duplo invaders. Learn about the main characters of the second LEGO movie.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Extraterrestrial beings > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre/Form:||Superheroes > Juvenile fiction.
|Topic Heading:||Early Reader-Turquoise