Unicorn magic / written by Tori Kosara.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Creston Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Creston Public Library||EASY DK READERS (Text)||35140001193732||Junior Easy Readers||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781465484369 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 23 pages : colour illustrations ; 23 cm
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: New York : DK Publishing, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
Join your favorite Unicorn Fingerlings on a magical adventure. Go on a fun-filled adventure with the unicorns of Melody Village. Read about Gigi the bubbly unicorn and her magical unicorn friends, Gemma, Alika, Stella, Skye and Molly. Find out how they play with the adorable monkeys and sloths of Melody Village.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Unicorns > Juvenile fiction.
Magic > Juvenile fiction.
Toys > Juvenile fiction.
Imaginary places > Juvenile fiction.
Play > Juvenile fiction.
|Topic Heading:||Early Reader-Green