Granted / John David Anderson.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Creston Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Creston Public Library||JUNIOR FIC AND (Text)||35140100048951||Junior Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062643872 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 325, 14 pages ; 20 cm
- Edition: First paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Walden Pond Press, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2018.
Young fairy Ophelia gets her first wish granting assignment and discovers that, although the fate of the fairy world rests on her completing her task, the job of granting a human's wish is anything but easy.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Wishes > Juvenile fiction.
Fairies > Juvenile fiction.