The sheriffs of Savage Wells / by Sarah M. Eden.
- 1 of 1 copy available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Creston Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Creston Public Library||LARGE FIC EDE (Text)||35140100055253||Large Print Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781432864224
- Physical Description: 497 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Farmington Hills, Michigan : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2016.
"Paisley Bell is more than capable of being the sheriff of the sleepy town of Savage Wells--even if she is a woman. But when famed lawman Cade O'Brien arrives to take over the job, the two engage in a showdown of wits and skill. As sparks fly between the two sheriffs, Paisley is afraid she might not only lose her job, but also her heart."--Text from publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sheriffs > Wyoming > History > 19th century > Fiction.
Policewomen > Wyoming > History > 19th century > Fiction.
Large type books.