Mending places / Denise Hunter.
- 0 of 1 copy available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Creston Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Creston Public Library||LARGE FIC HUN (Text)||35140100055220||Large Print Fiction||Volume hold||Checked out||2021-02-02|
- ISBN: 9781432865535
- Physical Description: 471 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Farmington Hills, Michigan : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2004.
Includes discussion questions.
Originally published: West Monroe, Louisiana : Howard Publishing Co, 2004.
"When mountain guide Micah Gallagher is hired by the spirited Hanna Alexander to help raise revenues for her failing family lodge, a high-country adventure filled with love, intrigue, and romance ensues." --Amazon.com.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mountaineering guides (Persons) > Fiction.
Family-owned business enterprises > Fiction.
Mountain resorts > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Large type books.
Teton Range (Wyo. and Idaho) > Fiction.