Please join us : a novel / Catherine McKenzie.
"At thirty-nine, Nicole Muller's life is on the rocks. Then Nicole receives an invitation from an exclusive women's networking group, Panthera Leo. Membership is anonymous, but every member is a successful professional. Once there, she meets the other women who will make up her Pride. Soon, Nicole sees dividends as the new network quickly provides her with clients that help her relaunch her career. But then she's called to the congresswoman's apartment late at night where she's pressed into helping her cover up a crime."--Provided by the publisher.
- ISBN: 9781982157753
- Physical Description: 307 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: Simon & Schuster Canada edition.
- Publisher: Toronto : Simon & Schuster Canada, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women lawyers > Fiction.
Spiritual retreats > Fiction.
|Genre:||Legal fiction (Literature)
- 6 of 13 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Creston Public Library.
- 1 current hold with 13 total copies.